PRIVACY NOTICE - grannytube.tv
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
Please forward any questions about this policy to us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect
To provide and improve our website and services, we collect information about members and browsers of the website, and this information includes the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - Information gathered from users of the website includes technical data such as IP address, referral URL, browser type and version, time zone, location and other such metrics, along with information on how you use our website.
Collection of information
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Active Collection - You may provide us with your personal information directly by creating a user account on our site, by posting materials such as comments, or by requesting support, reporting issues or otherwise corresponding with us.
How we use your information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To offer content and display advertising that is related to your interests
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
Information we share
We may disclose your personal data to the parties and in the circumstances described below:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- Any party or parties who assume ownership of all or a significant portion of the business assets in the case of such proceedings as sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any other reason
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Rights of users
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may transfer, store, or process your personal information to and in countries other than your own, and those countries may have less comprehensive privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website indicates your consent to this transfer, storage, and processing.